Monday, August 4, 2008

The Gang

The gang

They all love each other so much.




Emma loves them all but she couldn't handle all of them at one time. She likes her one on one time.
Our friendly almost pro skateboarder. Thanks for Ryan Sheckler's phone number. I'm sure he got a call or two during the night.
The girls plus one W in the background

This weekend the 2 oldest kids had about 24 friends over for their birthday party. About 12 of them stayed the night. G and I picked up a few cups and S'more papers but everything else was cleaned up. G did wake up to find half of the pool water drained into the yard from 2 large holes in the liner from the ladder. Other than that everything went really well and I think they had a good time.
My son had broke out into a terrible case of Poison Ivy on his face from building the rope swing at the lake earlier in the week. I had to take him to the doctor that morning. We started him on some meds and then he walked around with a wet rag on his face to keep it cool.

1 comments:

*Lissa* said...

24 kids?! OMG, I don't know if I would be able to handle it!! ;o)

Great pics! I re-added your blog to my blogroll and I think it is working now. I signed up for the New York Institute of Photography's course. I have heard good things about it and you can go at your own pace from home. Sorry to hear yours was a dud -you should check this one out!