Thursday, August 14, 2008

How many steps?

Today as I sat at dance practice I looked down and saw my good ole' pedometer on my shoe. I put this on months ago and every once in a while I look down and I'm amazed that all the walking I do I don't have more miles. Tonight as I set here waiting to go to work I came up with this idea that this weekend I would track my steps. We have a dance fundraiser, birthday party, kids flying here and there and other things to do. I am hoping I make it to five miles but I seriously doubt it. This is another reason I should hit the tread mill or the gym. On top of that I feel myself coming down with bronchitis. I started coughing last night at work and I feel more and more like crap as the day goes on. So, here is my challange to myself. I am going to walk atleast 5 miles from this minute on to Sunday night. I will check back in during the weekend and let ya all know how it's going.
Anyone wanting to join in please leave me a comment and let me know how you are doing. Good luck and I am off to take some meds. Not anything good, yucky antibotics. This was my total before I reset the count.

Ready. Set. Goooooooo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the pedometer is pretty cool.
Take care of that cough, I've had bronchitis before and it was horrible.
Have a good weekend!!!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

never saw this before tho.... I really like walking,(not running) so this is good to see how many steps I made? Great idea...