Wednesday, August 13, 2008

No more wire hangers

The girls have been complaining that they can't find any hangers. I have bought hanger after hanger and we never have enough. Maybe it's cause things are actually being hung up..maybe I'm just crazy. Anywho, G's brother-in-law stayed with us this weekend and he was running to Wal-mart and we asked if he could grab a few new ones. Then we got on this discussion about wire vs. plastic. I hate wire ones. I throw them out along with the plastic ones that come from the store. I don't know why I just like the colorful plastic tube one. His BIL mentioned that his ex color coded her hangers. I tried that for a while but that is one more thing that I just couldn't keep up with. Well then we were talking about wire ones. And then I told them what I do with wire hangers.

Below are two pictures of our pretty colored tube hangers and then a picture of a wire hanger and a toilet..yes a toilet. What do you think I do with a wire hanger and a toilet? Leave your guess in my comment section and I will fill you in tomorrow. Good luck.


2 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Ummmm.... Put something on the hook end of it to clean under the rim of the toilet?! Hey, that's a good idea!

bcmomtoo said...

I have no idea what you would do with a hanger and the toilet. I had this plan once to give everyone in the family their own color hangers. That way if they went missing, I'd know who was losing them. But I never stuck with it.

About the blogs on the profile page - if you have other blogs hosted on Blogger, they should show on your profile page, unless you choose not to show them. When you edit your profile, there's something called 'show my blogs' where you can select the blogs you want to show. If your blogs are hosted elsewhere, like Wordpress, LiveJournal, or Xanga, you will just need to add a list of them to your sidebar. You can add a homepage url to your profile, so you could use that for one blog. I don't know how many you have. Me? I have too many.

And, yes, I do make money blogging. I'm not going to get rich or anything, but it's money I didn't have before, and it's fun.