Monday, October 6, 2008

Emma wants a VACA....

Who would like to welcome my baby girl into your home while I am off on an island celebrating my 40th birthday. She comes with her own mode of transportation. Her own hair bows.
She has her own wardrobe so she won't be borrowing anything unless you have it in a puppy size small. (I can't find the pics of her cheetah girl dress.. I will look. She needs to try all of her winter clothing on to see if they still fit...hang on I must help GG with the trash.)
I will also send her own stinky swiss cheese.. She loves it. She is a love bug but a total DIVA.

~Cathy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one beautiful photograph of a stunning doll if I ever saw one. I would take her in a second. Send her to me and I will take her. She is something else.

ChrissyM said...

Emma is a true Diva. So cute.

I found my blog template at http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates

Chrissy

judi/Gmj said...

Diva you bet! Only if she comes poo-less though. :)

Anonymous said...

i don't think i will allow you to give her to a stranger, because they won't give her back.
and i want to keep her here with me.