Wednesday, November 26, 2008

56, 57, 58/365

Since I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off I enlisted D to take some pics for 365 photos. I was running him last night to his girlfriend's house and here is how our conversation went:



Me: "Get in front and here take baby." (he always rides in the back unless I make him..just kiddin. He just prefers the back)

D: "What? Why?"

Me: "Cause I need some pics for my daily 365 and I need you to take some." Then I turned it on, set the setting and reminded him how to focus.. he really does not care for baby or how she works or what she does. I think he's jealous.

D: "What am I supposed to take pictures of?"

Me: "Anything!! There get that sunset, no take more, don't get the mirror in the way, there take it there, okay there.."

All for the sake of my viewers that haven't even noticed that I don't keep up with my 365 nor do they or you care.


Then I chased Emma around trying to get her diaper to stay on.. yeah, G is so happy another female in the house with monthlies..yeah for him



~Cathy

0 comments: