Monday, January 12, 2009

My long Saturday

Last week I worked 5 days shifts and 3 midnights. I was spinning in circles come Friday night but then life called and said I had to make food for Saturday morning. Yikes, I was a walking zombie. Saturday we had our first dance competiton.Here are a few pics of the almost 400 I took.
We left the house at 6 am and finally got home and settled at 1030 pm.. boy were we tired.
44 teams multiplied by 4 dances per team.
I have never seen some many false eyelashes in one building at a time. The makeup industry made some money today.
The gym floor was covered when it came time for awards. Our teams won about 10 trophies all together. We kicked butt.. 1 down about 5 plus nationals to go..I need to buy a seat cushion. Have ya ever spent 10 hours in bleachers...? yikes..

~Cathy

3 comments:

TCKK said...

Sounds like a really long day! Congrats to your team for doing so well.

You asked about a picture on my blog. It was taken at Landmark Baptist Christian Academy, close to St. Rita's

Sara G said...

OUCH, talk about some achy bleachers butts and backs!!!
Great photo's!
Take care and REST some!!

*Lissa* said...

Yeah, I can imagine your butt would hurt after that! ;o)

Hope you get to relax soon!!