Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Looking for the cache

January 2nd G and I took the one monster and went geocaching for a bit. We also took Miss Emma with us. She rides on my upper back and her head on my shoulder. She does make a comfy neck pillow. We stopped in Lebanon at the Veteran Monument to look for the cache.

This little park is kind of in the middle of downtown but it's so peaceful.

G looked and looked but we never found the cache. Actually we never found any that day. Shucks.
We actually complained that day that it was too cold to be outside..I would take that day back in a heartbeat.. A friend asked me the other day if I had been out geocaching...I wonder has she been outside lately. I didn't even know what to say..UMMMMM NO!!!!
~Cathy

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I know what you mean! I'm thinking we should have waited until spring to buy the GPS!

SaraG said...

Great photo's from Lebanon. It is such a nice little town!
Take care