Saturday, August 16, 2008

Camera Critters #19 (2)

Click on the Camera Critters link on the side of my screen to join in the fun and play Camera Critters. Good Luck and thanks for stopping by my site.


This little guy was sitting in the middle of the road. We turned around twice and changed lens to get this picture.

I don't know how I got this picture to be so perfect. I didn't crop or edit it at all. I was hanging out my car window looking like a fool. But I got it. .. If you make the picture larger you can see grass and moss stuck in his rolls. Rolls? Do frogs have ?rolls?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic

DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

That's an excellent photo! The circular thingies on his cheek is interesting, maybe that's the part that swells up? I don't know anything about frogs actually, lol

Glad you hung out the window for the shot, it was worth it!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

hee Cathy
I like your little photo, you have a nice pretty face, and thats the reason why I visit your blog, Like your choice of photo's ....what a nice shot of this frog!!!,

Thanks for your visit on SWF , even tho I am not always able to visit back, (No internet in France where we are on vacation, not always) as soon as I am back in HOLLAND I will be able to react in return...

Have a great week Cathy:)

Mountain Mama said...

I have heard that a photographer can get into some very odd positions in order to get a good shot. You are proof of that according to your description of hanging out the window.
The picture is so cute. And I can see the dry grass even though I was not able to enlarge the photo.

*Lissa* said...

Okay, on your tip... I was using the site you were talking about. I pasted the code for the layout into "edit template", and it erased all my widgets. So now on my blogroll, I have to go enter each address again. Plus when I use a layout from there, I lose my buttons to get to the desktop and stuff, so I don't know how I would ever do anything. I am so confused!!!

While I was searching for the answer, I ran a cross something called "New blogger tips" blog. It had a 3 column tutorial.