Friday, September 5, 2008

8 to go...

My mom called the other night to tell me the latest happenings in her world. After taking in a young female cat a few months back she became a grandmother again to a couple of little kittens. They are getting older and let me say this right now..they are older almost adult in the cat world. I don't want you to think they are itty bity baby kittens that are helpless little nursing things. No, they are getting big. Okay, where was I.... Okay so the other day my mom was doing something in the house when all of a sudden the electric went off and all she could hear was a cat/kitten squealing cursing and something sizzle.. She ran into the room to find that when Mr. Big Ass kitty squatted he hung over a bit and somehow peed into a power strip. He lit his bum on fire..well not really on fire but he singed his legs and tail a bit. She was so upset but then found that he was okay and it only got his hair not really his skin. Only my mom's cats would light their butts on fire.. Guess she needs to get them a litter box with a lid.

2 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Ouch! Poor thing.

Anonymous said...

Cath,this cat needs a home out in the wide open spaces,He can take his sister with him,i love the cats but something must go------and it`s not me..love mom