Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gone fishin'

This was Emma's first trip to the lake. She loved it.
She was a dirty little girl by the end of the day. She could hear the shampoo calling her name.
This is the first picture you can actually see her collar. She wears collars from Elmo's closet. Check them out. http://www.elmoscloset.com/
She loved watching the bobbers.
She had to inspect every fish before they swam off.
When the bobbers would get close she would swim for them.
She is a designer fisherman.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post and love the "G"

Michele said...

Fantastic! I love these. I was totally amused by this! Go Emma Go!!
Hehehe.... she could teach me a few tricks I am sure when I do my fishing!
She looks so different when she's soaking wet! =D
What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

awwww our lil gurllllll <3