Sunday, December 28, 2008

Year in photos- June 2008

My famous or more like Ree's famous Pica de Gallo. I made this almost every week during the summer. Beautiful summer clouds.

My main man D.
New dance mittens for the new dancer in the family. She loves it. Finally she found something she enjoys.
We took the kids to the Drive in- We saw Wall-E..Horrible movie but it was the experience. I loved the drive in when I was a kid. I don't think ours feel the same way.
Watch my garden grow. This remote control airplane crashed in our drive. We were standing on the sidewalk and I just told the kids to watch in case they crash and it took a turn and dive bombed for the drive. I was not a very happy camper when the guys showed up to collect their scraps.
Flowers in my garden.
Baxter enjoying the warm weather.
SWAT training. Boys and their toys.
~Cathy

0 comments: