Monday, December 29, 2008

Year in Pictures- August 2008

Well in July we had one big birthday party for the two oldest monsters. We had 24 (2 are missing) teenagers over for swimming, food and a bon fire. I have to say this was easier than 5 feuding 10 years olds. This is D and his BFF.. See the poison ivy on his face from making the rope swing. Well, that's not the only place he had it...but I didn't see that...wink wink

Cousin D after his foot surgery to remove the chunk of metal.
My little Miss Emma Sue..the Diva.
Bowling with dad.
D getting ready for races. I love this picture.
The collection.. They are like purses. Which one should I ride today?
My baby boy.. has my dad's eyes.
One last free day before school starts.
Like most parents our lives don't revolve around kids at all, can ya tell?
~Cathy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are such super pictures! That's a lot of bikes...

Seems like you had quite the year.
-FringeGirl