Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by Cathy .. When tagged, you are challenged to go to your 4th folder and post the 4th picture that's in that folder. So here's mine! I find it hard to play sometimes cause they aren't always good pictures. Here are a few 4th in my mounds of pictures.

D running his first and last 5K run. Poor little thang was suckin' wind so bad I thought he was going to pass out. He was a trooper and made it to the finish line where my old camera wasn't fast enough to catch it. I was fuming. How do ya tell him to go back and cross the line again.

I am having a chat with Miss Safety Bell.

D and his first homemade skateboard ramp. I remember holding him when he went down the first time and now he does the half pipe at the park.
This is a pig that we spoke to in Gatlinburg. Yeah, 4th folder, 4th picture. You got it.
This is the boys of summer tubing in Cumberland back in 2005. That was an awesome weekend.

Now let's see who I want to tag...well let's do this. If ya want to play then you are tagged. Please leave me a comment so I can come see. Thanks, Cathy

0 comments: