Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lipstick

Lipstick - I was looking in my purse and found all these lipsticks.. What color do ya think I wear the most. They are all the same but not. I love Mary Kay lipstick. I have a few or so... I think my last count on total lips was something absurd like 42. ... I guess in reality I do collect something. Lipstick. Gosh, that is terrible. 42.


Here is my list I posted before. I don't know why I sat down one day and did this. I guess I was tired of not knowing what I had and I had to take the lid off and look. I am crazy.

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Too funny, Cathy!! My Kerri collects Lip Gloss!! I bet she got at least a dozen for Christmas. She'd do lipstick, except I won't let her wear it yet. She told me the other day, she was glad I never grounded her from her lipgloss because she'd die with out. Bit dramatic don't you think. :)

Jen said...

I love lipstick. I never wear it but I love it. There is just something about the tube of lipstick...

Rosemary Q said...

I love lipstick! I have probably the same amount you do and they all look the same too! My favorite is an Estee Lauder color that looks good on anyone. I hope they never stop making it. I can't remember the name right now or I'd tell you. I also like Revlon. It smells good to me and it's creamy. I have never tried Mary Kay. Maybe I'll give it a try. A girl can never have too much lipstick in my book.

When my daughter was in preschool she was asked what she was thankful for at Thanksgiving. She answered, "Lipstick and friends!" That's my kind of girl...and she was only 4!

Ms. Tee said...

Oh how funny - you must be a list maker, too. ;) I have quite a few, too - it's hard to find that perfect one for me. Hope you have a good weekend~

Ms. Tee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Lissa* said...

OMG! That is just hilarious! I love that you have a lipstick collection! ;o)

Brandy said...

OMGosh! That's a lot of lip product. I thought having 4 lip glosses in my purse was excessive but now I feel much better about it! LOL!