Saturday, February 28, 2009

More answers about me

Here are a few more answers to the questions asked.

Cathy Davis asked if I read or what books I like to read.
I am not a book person. I may get into a book a couple times a year. I just don't like to read. I read all kinds of different things on the internet all the time but as far as a book..No, not my favorite thing to do.

Lissa asked if I have any tattoos.
No- I don't have a single tattoo. I don't like wearing the same bracelet, watch or earrings for too long at a time. I would totally get tired of the same old tattoo. I wish I could commit to one but not right now. The other reason is I would want to get it some place it didn't show all the time and let me just say NO ONE is going "there" to start with so...no

More to come later~Cathy

1 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Haha! Good answer!