Friday, April 3, 2009

Look at this..I'm back

Well the other day I was adding pictures to the dance blog and I noticed in my dashboard that I had other blogs listed that were hidden. I clicked on it and there was my old (the one I deleted a few weeks back)or this As the World Flops blog. Next to it it said UNDELETE THIS BLOG.. I did and for the last two days I have had two worlds going. The old one just didn't show up to you all. So tonight I looked at the address and blogger had added a 8 to the end of swohiolife. Sooooo. I deleted the new one and took the 8 out of the old one and wallllaaaw..I'm back. Did that make any sense? Anywho.. Lesson 1.. If ya hit delete by mistake check your dashboard first and undelete it. K? k! ~Cathy

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Wonderful news!! Welcome back.

Justine said...

Well isn't that great news? I know you were traumatized by losing it!!!! Wooooooo hooooooooooo!

Justine :o )

SaraG said...

I am glad you found a way to undelete your blog!! YIPPY!!
Happy Saturday to you and your family.
SNOW on MOnday....darn winter just doesn't want to give up