Monday, May 18, 2009

More pics of my monster

This is Cousin D playing in the dirt Some random guy that took a great corner.

This was cool..a way thru to the other side.. helps me from getting ran over.
My company. Mr C broke his growth plate a couple of nights before playing or practicing baseball. He wanted to be out there with them so bad.
Cousin D again.

Cousin D again.. okay I know I have pics of D
Oh here we go..my baby boy.
Dirty bike..
My D reflecting on the big jumps into the mud puddles. They just couldn't get any traction at first.
I have so much fun watching them.. I love it.
~Cathy

2 comments:

Justine said...

I'm not even into dirt biking, but I love looking at your pictures. They're amazing, although if I were the one taking them, I think I'd be holding my breath with every jump!

Justine :o )

Cathy said...

Good pics!