Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The plane, mini horse and the homestead

note----- I meant to post these at different times but got in a hurry and hit publish... so the next three post are new...



I got the kids these planes at the store the night before I left. We took these to Gatlinburg before and they had a blast flying them off the balcony...so I got them one for this trip. D had a toothpick sticking out of the front wanting to fly it...SoNOT...... he was bummed that I wouldn't let him.. my luck it would have hit G in the head or something. She did her stickers to plan.


She had her wings on wrong and got mad at D when he tried to help her.
This is mini horse... D won him at the arcade..he was going to be our family traveling mascot, but things took a turn for the worse when he wanted a marshmellow over the fire.. Here he is finishing up a bosco stick at the arcade snack shop.

Here is mini horse on crack or post flame abuse... I tried to save him but it was too late. This is the homestead- 5 people, 4 rooms, no bathroom, deflated air mattress, no noise barrier from drunk partying til 3am, setting off firecrackers, radio blarring, and cornhole thuds.. yes, this is a tent...yes it was fun,,yes we will do it again,,,yes I would love to have a camper.... D found the night before that Ravioli is wonderful on the campfire.. so he made the family some Dinty Moore beef stew for dinner one night.. and baked beans, which no one ate.. I have no idea why this text is highlighted but oh well... see the can of nutrispray or whatever it was..yeah we used that in the outhouse the few times we used it. ~Cathy

1 comments:

Cathy said...

Looks like you all had fun!!