Thursday, August 13, 2009

SHOW ME WHATCHA GOT- the beginning

Your random pictures of misc stuff around the house has now found a home....

I take pictures of random stuff and I haven't found a meme for it so Sunday, August 16th I am starting something new... SHOW ME WHATCHA GOT...


In the right side bar is a list of dates and categories.
Every Sunday post your pictures of your random crap and come back and leave me a comment. I may get a Mr. Linky in the future but right now I'm going to see how it goes. If I have listed albums, records and tapes you can show your whole collection and/or your favorite vinyl album from 1987... This is not limited to just one picture. I also need some category ideas so if there is something you want to see please leave me a comment.

Here's how to play

1. Look in the right side bar for this week's pictures
2. Take a picture of your stash
3. Blog about it and link back to my site.
4. Leave me a comment in my SHOW ME WHATCHA GOT post.
5. Visit other blogs and check out their stuff.

Easy or what..? Thanks for playing in advance ~Cathy

2 comments:

Justine said...

Ooh, this sounds like fun!

Justine :o )

SaraG said...

Neat idea!!