Friday, December 19, 2008

Do I dare

I have been letting to two oldest drive up and down the drive way in the land yacht. The help take the trash down and then make a couple extra trips practicing backing up. Last Saturday we had my the Christmas party for my work and I was taking the kids over to Sports Plus in Evandale. I told D to go and start the car and bring in the trash cans. He did and when I finally got out the door he motioned for me to get in back. I jumped in the back with baby and took a few. When we got to the end of the drive he stopped looked and started to go. I really thought he was going to pull out but he didn't, he stopped and let me take over. They are doing really good and if they can drive this thing they can drive anything. Although I have to say my land yacht is a very nice drive and drives better that some cars.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad wouldn't ease me into driving. He made me pull right out into traffic and learn the hard way. Our poor car...